Saturday, October 22, 2011

Week Five: He Knows Us

Week Five: He Knows Us..

Read the account of the Samaritan woman in John 4:1-42

The Journey:
Prepare yourself to receive a moment of insight or learning this week. A treasure of knowledge or understanding prepared just for you. The Lord knows us individually, and desires for us to constantly be searching after learning. Let your search indeed be constant. Try to discover, "in ever hour" some heavenly blessing that will bring you closer to Christ so that we may know and recognize His hand in our life.

1 comment:

  1. I love this story...I love the reminder that He knows each of us...He knows our life experiences, He knows our hearts and He knows what we need. I have always been one who weighs my options, makes a plan, goes to work and accomplishes what needs to be done on my own....Through life's experiences and challenges, I have come to understand that I need to rely more on Him and try to understand His will for me and my family...which is not always what appears to be the most sensible solution or my first choice.
    I was reminded this week by a friend of one of my favorite scriptures in Matthew, that God knows even the sparrow...He knows me, He knows my husband and children, He knows my friends, he knows us all.
    This week I will strive to be more in tune with the Spirit, that I might understand and do His will.

    ReplyDelete